Hi Ateeq,

Please share a link to your history so that we can provide feedback. Use "Options -> Share or Publish", generate the share link (first button), copy the link into a reply email, and send that back to me directly.

Also, your last few questions have been sent as replies to other questions on the mailing list with a new subject line. This causes them to thread/track incorrectly (and potentially be missed). When sending a new question, please start with a brand new message, address the "to" as "galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu" and this will reach us correctly.

Thank you and I will watch for your reply,