Hi,

I wanted to build a workflow where the first step would be a tool that
can have a variable number of inputs (e.g. a series).
It seems that I need to predefine apriori the number of inputs to give
to the tool.

Is there a way to define the number of inputs at runtime?
E.g. a series-like input?

Thanks,
Daniel