Dear Galaxy team,

I found glalaxy (website) is running really slow today. I just did some text
manipulations over a very small file. It takes a long time till the gray colour
(waiting) turns into yellow (running). Now the jobs are still waiting to be
processed (gray colour).

I have to analyze my RNA-Seq data next weeks. If the speed continues to be like
this, I am sure it is not possible to finish the analysis, since these files
are really large.

Could you please let me know what I should do to speed it up?

Thanks,
Jiwen