Hello Jiwen,

Galaxy has been very busy this week. Our recommendation for large datasets or time constraints is to consider moving to a local or (better) cloud instance.
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Big%20Picture/Choices

Instructions for getting started are in our wiki:
http://getgalaxy.org
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Cloud

Perhaps one of these alternatives will work out for you,

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team