Dear Galaxy

I have a problem converting Interval to GFF.

I used the tool
BED-to-GFF<http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/tool_runner?tool_id=bed2gff1>converter.
My Interval file contains 18 coulmns:

*chr1   33308998        33309020        +       cel-let-7-5p    0       chr1
33308999        255     22M     *       0       0       AGAGGAAGAAGGAAGAAAAGAA
UGAGGUAGUAGGUUGUAUAGUU  XA:i:0  MD:Z:22 NM:i:0*

However my GFF output only contains 9, and it has removed the feature "*
cel-let-7-5p":*

chr1    bed2gff region_0        33308999        33309020        0       +
.       region_0;

Instead of region_0 I want the gene name, in this case the miRNA name. How
do I do this?

Best Robin