Hello,

I am working on a project that involves extracting a list of promoter
regions that contain a significant enough H3k27me3 signal. So far I have
produced an output in the ENCODE genome browser which is great for the
visual representations I will be needed, but I also need to extract the
table that was generated. I see the first few lines in a snapshot of the
data that galaxy provided me with, but how do I extract that entire table
into spreadsheet or txt format? If you could enlighten me on a galaxy
function that allows me to do this and I may be glancing over that would be
great. I have provided an image of the data that I want to extract from
galaxy so there is no confusion of what I am trying to do. Thank you!

- Cary

--
Caroline Hom

Engineering Residential Community Peer Mentor
School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering Grader
Fulton Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
Fulton Undergraduate Researcher, Synthetic Biology and Bioinformatics

Tempe, AZ
Ph: 602-315-5728
Arizona State University | Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
B.S.E. Biomedical Engineering

OpenWetWare  <http://openwetware.org/wiki/User:Caroline_Hom>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=139737398&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>