Hi,

I need to sort a BAM file by read names, I was wondering if this is
possible with a tool included in Galaxy?

I know any BAM file produced inside Galaxy will be sorted by
coordinates, but I couldn't find an option to change this to queryname
in any tool. Picard has the tool SortSam[1], perfect for this task,
but it doesn't seem to be included at the moment. Is there any other
option currently included? Are there any plans to include one?

[1]http://picard.sourceforge.net/command-line-overview.shtml#SortSam

Thanks,
Carlos