Hi

I´m working with data from tiling array (S.cerevisiae). I need to analyze the
distribution of the enrichment signal along the length of all ORFs. So I want
subdivide the genomics intervals into 10 segments independent of ORF size. Are
there any tools in galaxy for this?

Thanks for the helpful

Regards

☺If you have used the Services of the Genomics Unit of Cabimer, we would be
grateful if you would give us a mention in future publications
Mónica Pérez Alegre, PhD
Genomics Unit
CABIMER-CSIC
Edif. CABIMER - Avda. Américo Vespucio s/n
Parque Científico y Tecnológico Cartuja 93
41092 Seville-SPAIN
Tlf:   +34 954 467 828
Fax: +34 954 461 664
www.cabimer.es<http://www.cabimer.es/>