Hello Karthik,

Because it is sourced from UCSC, the GRCh37 genome is available in Galaxy as "hg19". The full name is:
Human Feb. 2009 (GRCh37/hg19) (hg19)

This aligns with how Ensembl also understands the content:
http://lists.ensembl.org/pipermail/dev/2012-February/002180.html

For RNA-seq analysis (and sometime other types of analysis) you may need to adjust other input data's chromosome naming to match the UCSC format. This is explained in the RNA-seq FAQ:
https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/jeremy/p/transcriptome-analysis-faq#faq5

The data in the FTP link you provide is annotation data. To use annotation data with the RNA-seq pipeline, a GTF file would be a good format. The RNA-seq tool pages have a link out to Ensembl, but any source from the same genome is OK (UCSC, etc.).

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team