Hi, I am finding that the run time on the public galaxy is exceptionally long,
with job submitted yesterday still waiting to start.

Given that I need to have analyses performed more quickly, I have tried to use
Galaxy on the Cloud.  Is this the following still the current version of
cloudman to use?

Current AMI:

AMI: ami-da58aab3
Name: 861460482541/galaxy-cloudman-2011-03-22
I have set up instances for this version and have waited for over an hour for
them to load, with multiple attempts to get the websites to open.  All status
indicators say that the instance is running.

Any insight welcomed--- thanks--- Diana

**********************************
Diana Cox-Foster, Professor
office: 536 ASI Bldg