Hi, I need some guidance on how to upload data files onto an instance of Galaxy
on the Cloud.  I have successfully established the instance, but am unable to
ftp data sets into it.    I have tried using my logon password for the instance
to be able to gain access, without success.

Is there a direct way to move data files from the public galaxy over to the
instance without downloading the files onto my computer.

Thanks for any help--- Diana

**********************************
Diana Cox-Foster, Professor
office: 536 ASI Bldg