Dear,

I am making a Galaxy appliciation with a text area. In the text area, the
user can copy/paste sequences. However, all carriage returns (e.g. after
the comment line) are converted to XX by Galaxy. I found that a sanitizer
can be used for specal characters, but I could not figure out how to
configure the sanitizer for a carriage return. Does anyone have an idea how
to handle carriage returns in the user input?

Thanks in advance,
--
Katrien Bernaerts