On 7/1/12 8:30 PM, Paul
Hello Jennifer,
I was hoping you could enlighten me about a problem I am currently having. I have two rna-seq datasets that I am trying to evaluate using cufflinks - I keep getting null sets back with the second set, no matter what I do. I am pretty sure that the data are identical in nature, just from different conditions. Is there an issue with the current cufflinks instance? Or am I screwing up somehow. I am trying to evaluate item 149 from my history (which is the filtered and sorted set from Bowtie analysis). This should be identical in nature to item 113, with the only difference being the read source (same bug, different conditions). Both were mapped to the same ref genome (from the history) and the same annotation file (again, from the history). Any help is much appreciated!

--
Paul