Hello,

The publication and supplemental material for the metagenomics data and tools available in Galaxy described in:
Windshield splatter analysis with the Galaxy metagenomic pipeline

is available on the main public Galaxy instance at:
Shared Data -> Shared Published Pages -> Windshield Splatter

http://genome.cshlp.org/content/19/11/2144
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/aun1/p/windshield-splatter

All methods and tools are explained in detail, including example datasets, histories, workflows, and scientific discussion of results.

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Support#Public_mailing_list_Q_.26_A_discussions

On 7/7/12 1:33 AM, Swayamprakash Patel wrote:> Hello,