Hi,
 When using the gene BED to codon BED tool, I noticed that it is not
accurately reporting the codons that make up a gene. For example, some of
the codon are missing (particularly ones that span exon-exon junctions.
Also, when changing reading frame from one exon to the next, the codons are
not read appropriately and the reading frame appears to be decided
arbitrarily. Is this a serious known flaw with the tool or am I missing
something?
Also, is there a version of aaChanges tool that can be used with any genome
(not just human genome?).
Thank you.
Antony