Dear All,

I have run programs from Tophat to Cuffdiff of Galaxy to look for the
difference in alternative splicing events between cell types. However I do not
know how to find the detail information  (such as the sequence and the genomic
coordinates) of the alternatively spliced part of a given gene. I looked at the
data of Cuffdiff ouput " splicing differential expression testing", there is no
column showing the position of alternatively spliced region. Please help to
solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Jianguang Du