Dear All,

I am analysing RNA-seq datasets for differential splicing events between cell
types. These are mouse cells. Jen suggested me to use the iGenomes version of
reference GTF to take full advantage of the options in CuffDiff. My question
is: should I use this iGenome version reference GTF when I run Tophat?

Thanks.

Jianguang