I have  a chipseq data which ha sbeen alined against bacterial genome. I am
trying to figure out how I can use peak calling MACS in Galaxy main server. Do
I need to use the bactaerial genome (in genome option of data uplaod) in
uplaoding the data. Could some one diect me if I can add my own custom genome
for MACS program with in Galaxy main.

Thanks