Hello,

I'm new to Galaxy and have a very basic question.  If I upload a dataset, (say,
a protein sequence file in fasta format), and I want to use one of the tools on
this dataset, what do I have to do to make the tool aware of my dataset?  When
I tried it the tools did not know that my uploaded data file existed.

Thank you.