Hi Joachim,

This is for your own local server? You can fix the byte-range issue issue by
putting your Galaxy server behind a proxy such as nginx
(http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/nginx%20Proxy) or apache
(http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Apache%20Proxy).

It does look like Ensembl has changed their BAM handling and the links have
stopped working, we'll work on a fix here, but do not have a time frame.

Thanks,

Dan