Hello,

I apologize for this probably very simple application.
We have installed our own Galaxy server and started using in-house the NGS modules. However, during the mapping procedure using either BWA for illumina or BFAST tools, no reference genome index is available. To solve the problem, we have followed the tutorials and have uploaded the hg19.fa file and put it locally in the Galaxy-dist/database folder. We also have modified the *_index.loc files indicating the path to the file. We restarted the Galaxy server. However, still no reference is available through the NGS mapping modules.
Is there anyone that may help use solving this probably simple problem?

Kind regards
/ Sandrine