Hello Galaxy community,

I recently entered in RNA-Seq world, I’m a second year PhD.
We have recently sequenced a bacterial transcriptome. I would like to
create the GTF or GFF3 file from the bacterial genome in order to add it to
Cufflinks. The draft genome is still unpublished. We have run the PGAAP
[URL="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/genomes/static/Pipeline.html";]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/genomes/static/Pipeline.html[/URL] pipeline to
annotate it, but PGAAP do not gives GTF or GFF3 file. Instead, PGAAP gives
you GenBank File. If someone could advise me how to do it I will be very
grateful. Maybe Artemis can do it.

Last, say that I'm a biologist, so I need GUI to work, no programming
experience, sorry.

Thank you very much, Bernardo

--

*Bernardo Bello Ortí*

Becario predoctoral FPI

CReSA-IRTA

Campus de Bellaterra-Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona

Edifici CReSA

08193  Bellaterra (Barcelona)

Tel.: 647 42 52 63 *www.cresa.es  *

*