On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Björn Grüning
<bjoern.gruen...@pharmazie.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:
> Hi Neil,
>
> if you run your workflow, there is small little symbol/icon (looks like
> papers). If you click these ... you can select multiple input files at
> once. Also you can probably use the Galaxy API for your task [1].

Well this would only work if one of the 2 input files Neil mentions is
fix. Multiple input files selection doesn't work for workflows with
more than one input files, unless there is only one input changing in
each run and the rest are fix. At least as far as I know. Using the
API might be your only option if this is the case.

--Carlos