Have you installed SGE on the same machine? If so, then you should be able to
do a "locate libdrmaa.so", which should point to SGE's DRMAA library. For
example,
on a machine that I use, I see this:

$ locate libdrmaa.so
/usr/lib/libdrmaa.so
/usr/lib/libdrmaa.so.1.0
$ ls /usr/lib/libdrmaa*
/usr/lib/libdrmaa.so /usr/lib/libdrmaa.so.1.0
$ ls -la /usr/lib/libdrmaa.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 15 Apr 18 2012 /usr/lib/libdrmaa.so -> libdrmaa.so.1.0

You may also want to try "updatedb" (again, assuming you're using Linux) to
the files on your machine. Finally, if you can't find it, then you should check
if you
actually have SGE installed on that machine. I like to use "dpkg" on
Ubuntu/Debian
and "yum" on Centos to manipulate packages.

-Scott