So I'm installing galaxy on our SGE cluster.  I'm trying for the
"unified" install option.

We do have Python 2.6 installed on the cluster, but I'm not allowed to
install any new libraries to it.

Could anyone provide me with some basic directions on how to set it up
with virtualenv?  I've never used it before.

And I'm using contrib/galaxy.fedora-init in init.d to start and stop
the service.  Would I need to reference virtualenv in there?

Thanks,

Greg