Hi everyone,

I have a list of genomic coodinates corresponding to exonic variants, and
I'd like to determine the exon number they are in. Some of them are known
variants but many other are not, so I can't retrieve this information by
combining my set of variants with a dataset of genomic variants (i.e.
dbSNP).

Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance! ;)

--