It looks like you've worked on both the public galaxy site we provide
(main.g2.bx.psu.edu) and your own cloud instance.  Data on the public instance
won't be automatically migrated to the cloud instance and vice versa.

All work done on the cloud site will remain there and persist after termination
and restart of that cloud cluster.  Work on main.g2.bx.psu.edu is completely
separate and will remain there.

-Dannon