Dear all,

I am trying to get an exhaustive reference annotation for RNA-Seq analysis.
I was thinking that the patched GTF annotation files for cufflinks Jeremy
indicates in RNA-Seq step by step tutorial should be fine for me, but I am not
able to find on the Shared data > Data libraries. Have they been replaced by
iGenomes annotations?

I thank you for your help

Best regards

This message and its attachments are strictly confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify
the sender and delete it. Since its integrity cannot be guaranteed,
its content cannot involve the sender's responsibility. Any misuse,
any disclosure or publication of its content, either whole or partial,
is prohibited, exception made of formally approved use