Sorry Nate, I misunderstood at first, you want a URL to the dataset here on my server? I can definitely copy one up to an http server, I still have Ricardo's files on a hard disk. I'll start the copy now and let you know when its ready.

Jim

Hi Jim,

Could you send me a URL to the dataset so I can grab a copy and try to
reproduce this problem?  Sorry for the trouble you've been having with the
upload functionality and the delay in getting back to you.

--nate