To whom it may concern:

The History panel on the right side of the Galaxy page is taking a very very
long time to load. Also, when it does load, I have tired to save my .bam files
and the transmissions gets truncated to ~7000kb - 8000kb of data. All of my
.bam files are several GB.

Some times, when I retry tor download the data, it succeeds and other times it
is again truncated. The size of the truncation may be different for the same
file on the retry attempt.

Is there a problem with Galaxy?

Thanks,
Mike