Hi Getiria,

Jeremy gave advice for the local, but I wanted to follow up about the trouble you were having uploading to the public Main Galaxy instance at https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/ (usegalaxy.org). Would you please try a larger history upload again today, if you have not already done so, and let us know if it is still problematic?

Our apologies for the problems later last week. We believe these are cleared now, but want to make sure this function is working from your end as expected.