Hello,

I am using the Galaxy web tool to analyze ChIP-seq data. By applying MACS
algorithm, the Galaxy browser generated bed and wig files. Within the
Galaxy browser, the bed file has a link to the UCSC Genome browser whereas
the wig file has no link to the UCSC browser. I wonder which file is best
to visualize the peaks in the UCSC Genome browser and how? Any experience
or just thoughts?

Thank you very much in advance!