Hi,

Can you please tell me how to work with viral metagenomics in Galaxy? When
uploading the data files, there is an option to select the reference genome
but in case of viral metagenomics, I can't select any individual genome.
What will I do in this step? After uploading and processing the data, I will
have to BLAST all my sequences using NCBI BLAST but there is no BLAST option
in galaxy. How can I do that? And, is there any way to change the default
E-value of Galaxy?

Thanks,

Mohiuddin