On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Mohammad Mohiuddin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ... After uploading and processing the data, I will
> have to BLAST all my sequences using NCBI BLAST but there is no BLAST option
> in galaxy. How can I do that? And, is there any way to change the default
> E-value of Galaxy?

Hi Mohiuddin,

The public Galaxy server only offers Megablast (under NGS:Mapping)
and only against four specific databases. If you want more options,
there are wrappers for the NCBI BLAST+ suite in the Galaxy Tool
Shed http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/devteam/ncbi_blast_plus
which can be installed in a local copy of Galaxy. If your group,
department/university/company has their own Galaxy Instance,
speak to your local Galaxy administrator about this.

Regards,

Peter