Hi Oswaldo,

The soybean genome is already on our list of genomes to consider for addition and was included on an internal list, that I have not put out on our public development board:

https://trello.com/card/reference-genome-requests/506338ce32ae458f6d15e4b3/239

You can track progress through this ticket by following it. I can let you know that in the immediate term (next month), these are probably not going to be done. But I can't say much beyond that - things change fast. To have Medicago truncatula added, we need it to be in a somewhat finshed state and preferably to have an NCBI project. If you can send me the project ID, plus actual accession including the accession of any mito/chloro to included, we can add to the ticket above. No promises, but at least that puts it on the list, with build specificity.

Meanwhile - the best news is that you don't have to wait for us at all - you can start using this data right away with tools. Simply load the genomes in fasta format into your history as datasets and use them as custom genomes with tools that way. In fact, you may find this is a better solution. You can even use a custom genome with visualizations within Galaxy. Full instructions are here:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support#Custom_reference_genome

Take care,

Jen
Galaxy team