Dear Galaxy Users,

Forgive me in advance, but I am a VERY new Galaxy user!

I am trying to go through the Galaxy 101 tutorial provided on the galaxy
website (https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/aun1/p/galaxy101).  The first step asks
to get exon data of Chromosome 22 from UCSC database, and the second step asks
to get the SNP data from the same database.  When I do these two steps, I
understand the history items should turn green once they are processed, however
after a few hours these items remain grey.  Am I doing something wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
Priya