Hi every body

I tried to perform a joining task on two interval dataset. The 1st had 1500
region and the second one about 2 million region.The job is still running (more
than 4 hours) and it has affected system performance. I'm not sure it is normal
or not. If not, I don't know it's the matter ofgalaxy limitations or my pc's
hardware configurations. Any help would be appreciated.

I am running galaxy local on bio-linux7 (win8 / bio-linux7 dual boot system)

system configurations :
CPU : core i7 9610 (6M)

RAM : 8 G
linux swap : 8 G
linux root : >700 G

Milad Bastamis,

Department of Medical Genetics
Shahid Beheshti's university of Medical Science