Hello all,

The terms of use <https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/static/terms.html> for the
Galaxy Project's free Galaxy server, http://usegalaxy.org (a.k.a.
Main<http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Main>)
specify

Your access to the Service is provided under the condition that you abide
by any published quotas on data storage, job submissions, or any other
limitations placed on the public Service. *Attempts to subvert these limits
by creating multiple accounts or through any other method may result in
termination of all associated accounts.*

In the past we have dealt with multiple accounts on an ad-hoc basis.
 Moving forward we are using an automated system to detect, disable, and
eventually delete duplicate accounts.  If the automated system determines
that your account is a duplicate, your account will be disabled and you
will receive an email asking you if this is the account you wish to keep.
 If it is, please follow the directions in the email and your access to
that account will be restored.

If your account is suspended and you believe that you are not in violation
of Main's terms of use, then please contact
terms_and_conditi...@galaxyproject.org.

Thanks,

The Galaxy Team

--