Hello,
I'm using the main galaxy server to analyse some data and then I got this
messege:
An error occurred while getting updates from the server. Please contact a
Galaxy administrator if the problem persists.

I was uploading data from my computer since yesterday morning and it seems to
take forever to accomplish. After one of my reads is uploaded I used the
groomer tool on this dataset and then I got this messege. I tried the reflesh
bottom on the right pannal  severial times and I got the same messege each time.

You can access to my history here:
https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/zhoud/h/knockdown

Besides, is it possible to show the grade of progress of uploading?

Thanks,
Delong ZHOU