Hi,
Earlier today I couldn't add a new visualization. I just was working again and now I cannot load the viualizations that I'd previously set to load (BAM from SAV). I get the message

Internal Server Error

Galaxy was unable to sucessfully complete your request....

GURU MEDITATION: #ff39a25b2b684850ba01c9bdc9eb8942

Thanks for your help!
Ann

Ann Holtz-Morris
SRA III