Hi Jen,
I just tried it again. Just in case I cleared my browser, Firefox, cache, history and cookies, although not memorized passwords. The saved visualization gave me the Guru mediation error ,

GURU MEDITATION: #202b9e1bd2a8460a8089153f0853e7f4,

and when trying to visualize a bam file I get "Could not add this dataset to browser.

4 day weekend, so off for now.
Ann

On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 14:39:40 -0700