Hi Lawrence,

What version of MACS are you running? The Galaxy wrapper in galaxy-dist supports v1.3. I am 99% certain that the latest Cloudman image is the same, but Dannon can correct me. The two Tool Shed repos for MACS support v1.4 and v2.0.10. Making sure that the wrapper & binary are a match might be the first place to check - these can get easily confused, especially when binaries install with un-versioned symbolic links by default.

If you are re-running a workflow/job that came from the public Main server, and running galaxy-dist/central, then you want to use the v1.3 binary, unless purposefully upgrading both wrapper & binary. The workflow reproducibility tracking will alert you about a change in tool versions and permit you to select updated tools upon execution (once tool is configured) if from the /same exact wrapper/tool/, but not if a /different wrapper/tool/repo/ - so will likely take a workflow edit to change out the tool in this case if upgrading to newer MACS version.

I noticed that the tool form README link for the MACS v2.0.10 wrapper is incorrect, copy link & add an ".rst" to find doc. Fairly certain these are expected to be ".txt" - I'll ask our team if this is a Tool Shed or repo input issue if extension different.

Full help for installing tools from the Tool Shed is here:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Tool%20Shed#Installing.2C_maintaining_and_uninstalling_tool_shed_repositories_within_a_Galaxy_instance

And current wrapper/binary versions in galaxy-dist/central are listed here:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Dependencies
With help for managing those dependencies here:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Tool%20Dependencies

Hopefully this helps,