Hello Lei,

If genomes are not listed, that means that they are not indexed for use with the tool. The test server is primarily for demonstration or test use besides, and there could be other unexpected issues even if genomes are listed (we really do test here). Also, the quotas are very small (10G). If you want to use this tool, a local, cloud, or slipstream Galaxy is recommended. Full choices with details are listed here:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/BigPicture/Choices
http://usegalaxy.org/toolshed

Help for setup is here, with the galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu mailing list available for further support. Tools will need to be installed, and indexes created. You can rsync the genome, but most genomes will not have loc file entries and indexes for SOLiD already created - see the Tophat manual for the command to create these:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Tool%20Shed#Installing.2C_maintaining_and_uninstalling_tool_shed_repositories_within_a_Galaxy_instance
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Data%20Integration
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/NGS%20Local%20Setup

Hopefully this helps!