Dear all,

I would like to visualise by CummeRbund the Cuffdiff results obtained using the
cufflinks/cuffdiff workflow on the Galaxy server. My samples include replicates
data and when I ask for analysis to be done by CummeRbund, to compare
replicates, I get error messages. From past postings I red that the Galaxy
Cuffdiff does not allows you to download all the required files  to be used by
CummeRbund for replicate comparisons. As far as I know, the only way to
overcome this problem is to run local computer Cuffdiff.  I would like to know
if anything has changed so far concerning Galaxy Cuffdiff output files and if
there are other options instead of running local computer Cuffdiff to solve
this problem.

Any help would be appreciated
Thank you
Tania