Hello out there,
I have struck out with both games of sodoku today. With the audio games.net
free online version I could get the  thing started but I could not get any keys
to work. I tried this with jaws  on and off with no luck. I also  downloaded
the plugin as well.
so I decided to try out draconis version and I  was fine until I actually tried
to play a game. the game would freeze up on me and nothing would respond at
all, so I would  have to turn off the computer.
I tried this a few times and gave up...
so I am either fated never to play sudoku or perhaps someone on the list can
give me some pointers on how to get one of these games to work, preferably the
free online one.smile
thanks in advance,
allan

Come to me and I will give you rest...