Two words, "that sucks!" I am also a big Monopoly fan and was looking in
to the possability of voting. Perhaps we should band together and let
Hazbro know what we think of their sucky accessibility.
One suggestion look at their contact links for the web master, and let
him or her know you want improved access. I am saying this for everyone
on here that wishes to vote to let the web master know what worked and
didn't with the site.