Hi,
The newer versions of Jim's Monopoly certainly have gotten harder to
beat. I remember in version 4 there were nice little ways you could
cheat the computer, and get him to do deals that screwed him. I of
course informed Jim so he could fix them in 5 which he did of course.
Although, even with the fixes I can still win 8 of 10 times. Smile.