Hey Jim, in your monopoly game, is there a way to not allow the other
players to not buy your properties that you have already purchased one of?
Example:
you have bought boardwalk, and there is park place for purchase, but you
haven't landed on it yet, and the other player lands on it, but you want to
fill out the set. Is there a way so that the other player can't buy that
property so that you can complete the set?

The reason I ask this is because this is how my family plays to keep things
fair, I know in the actual game this is most of the times not allowed, but
it is fair when people want to play that way. Just curious
BEAN