so does this mean that we will be able to become part of the dark side and
fight for the dark side? I sure do hope so, that excites me and makes me
want this game almost as bad as raceway. Tom, I sure do hope that you are
going to allow us to become the dark side if we chose to become dark. Also
what else should the force be used for if you want to be dark besides
confusing your opponents memory and then "bam" the enemy is dead, man I
can't wait.
BEAN