hmmm.
we have a load of these games.
All of them have their twists though.
And as each game appears the actual base game space invadors develops.
Our games are bassed on the origionalls but outweigh them.
Both in features and capibilities to sound, directx input, and other things.
Yes there for example were games, on the bbc, and ibm all using pc
speakers we have got further than those.
So I doubt arcade is dead, there are a load of crossover titles.